The Art of Kissing
The Art of Kissing is the only authorized DVD edition of William Cane’s classic. It will teach you to kiss like the book never could – by showing you each kiss on screen. What could be easier! All you have to do is watch, and you’ll learn to do thirty different romantic kisses, including lip-o-suction, the Trobriand Islands kiss, the french kiss, and more.
If you love to kiss, you owe it to yourself to see these two extraordinary how-to documentaries by William Cane, author of the best-seller The Art of Kissing. In ninety minutes of nonstop entertainment, Cane and a cast of teens show you how to kiss like the sexiest person alive. This DVD was produced and directed by William Cane so you know it’s the latest word on kissing. It also contains the deluxe director’s cut edition.
You’ll see real teens kissing, and then they’ll talk to you right from the screen, telling you what they wish their partners would do, so that YOU know exactly how YOU should move YOUR tongue. After watching these movies, a whole new you will emerge. You’ll become such a passionate, exciting, romantic kisser that your dates will cry tears of pleasure.
“ Even if you’ve never kissed before, these movies will teach you so much that no one will ever know it’s your first time. And experienced kissers will learn so many new secrets they’ll amaze their partners. ”
PART 1 – HOW TO KISS: (teaches you thirty different romantic kisses)
1. How to act on a date?
2. How to flirt?
3. How to tell if someone wants to be kissed?
4. How to get boys to kiss you? How to get girls to kiss you? Should you wear lipstick?
5. The first kiss
6. The lip kiss
7. The shy kiss
8. How to practice a kiss?
9. Should you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
10. The mirror kiss
11. The talking kiss
12. The laughing kiss
13. The eye kiss
14. The biting kiss
15. What to do with your hands?
16. The A-frame mistake
17. The make-up kiss
18. The ear kiss
19. The phone kiss
20. The neck kiss
21. The eskimo kiss
22. The electric kiss
23. The candy kiss
24. The sliding kiss
25. The wet kiss
26. The hollywood kiss
27. Bad boys
28. Kissing sessions, or How to make out?
30. The teasing kiss
31. The butterfly kiss
32. The public kiss
33. The music kiss
34. The upside-down kiss
35. The vacuum kiss
36. The french kiss (also treated in more detail in part 2)
37. The trobriand islands kiss
38. The car kiss
39. Kissing advice – how to give a hickey?
PART 2 – HOW TO FRENCH KISS: (shows you how to do the most exciting kiss of all)
1. What is a french kiss?
2. What can go wrong during a french kiss?
3. How to practice a french kiss?
4. Why does a french kiss feel good?
5. How do I get boys to french kiss me?
6. How do I get boys to stop french kissing me?
7. How do I get girls to french kiss me?
8. What can I do with my tongue?
9. What are some tricks I can do while french kissing?
10. How should I move my hands while french kissing?
11. How should I snuggle while french kissing?
12. How long should a french kiss last?
13. How can I improve my french kisses?
PART 3 – Extras and Outtakes: (including four kisses not available on video)
1. The androgynous kiss
2. The spanking kiss
3. The lip kiss (detailed advanced version)
4. The hand kiss
5. At the corral
6. Jessica gets hit in the head by the camera
7. William Cane’s books
8. Original trailer for HOW TO KISS
9. Original trailer for HOW TO FRENCH KISS
You won’t be disappointed! And here’s one final reason to get it. In part 2, William Cane actually goes into a huge mouth to show you how to move your tongue during a french kiss. Not only is this educational but it’s hysterically funny and a great movie to watch on a date with YOUR special someone…